Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2015

GMAT student Review on Csquare Learnings


Thanks CSQRL folks. Those who are currently pursuing your preparation with CSQRL, I would advise you follow what the faculty says religiously and you should see the results. Off course you will have to practice :-)

My GMAT experience has been an interesting and tedious one. I wrote first on Aug 4th and when I think in retrospective I was a lot more prepared that day, but it was just one of those bad days!!

The first thing I did coming out of the GMAT center was that I booked a GMAT date :-) i.e. on 14th Sep at Hyderabad!! And all those days in between I punished myself by not going out, did not party a single night, no movies ... So yeah since my preparation didn’t help the GMAT devta in the first go at least he [I guess it is a male; Females are not this rude and cruel normally] accepted my sacrifice of fun and finally now I can put the yellow color OG out of my bedroom!!

So, to the cut the long short, make your first attempt count. If you are scoring in 670-720 reason, put that extra bit of effort in practicing all OGs and stuff cause believe me 2nd attempt sucks!!

A Note:  Do work out a few hexagon area problems. I mean only knowing the area of a regular hexagon will help. I got this problem in the first attempt, and I am such an a** that I did not bother to look up the formula before the second attempt as well, and well you guessed it ryt, got a simillar kinda problem in GMAT-!!

 At the end just wana thank my trainers and CSQRL for all the support and motivation.